HOW CAN A COUNTRY PARTICIPATE ON THE FIRST HISTORIC
OLYMPIA AWARDS FOUNDED BY ANTONIO GELLINI.
Each country will have three representatives of seven arts of the world.
1) Ambassador is responsible for the whole country to represent 7 arts of the world.
2) Each city of the country will have a counselor to represent that city.
3) General counselor will represent for all these cities.
4) All the ambassador and council members are responsible raise funds, sponsorship, coordinating, meetings and working in submission of these seven arts nominees.
– Each country Ambassador will be responsible to create their council persons. The Ambassador has to establish his/her own work force and pay them from the proceeds of the sponsors.
– The World Film Institute is not responsible for paying any Ambassador, councilperson or general consulate or any person of any country participating in Olympia awards. World film institute will pay those individuals who are employed by the Board of Directors.
– The world family film institute expects each ambassador to hold one event for nominees of different categories of their country. At this event the Ambassador will submit the final winner of their country to World film Institute. The final nominees will be submitted by the ambassador of 7 art of the world categories no later than Aug 2016.
5) After the paper work is submitted the Board of Directors will signed the documents to make it official.
WE HAVE THE MEMBERSHIP OF 144 COUNTRIES, JUST BY PRIVATE CONNECTIONS. PUBLIC IS NOT INVOLVE UNTIL WE ANNOUNCE IT. We want good people with soul to represent the seven arts.